Sunday 4 December 2011

Be it Resolved

That I am going to finish spinning Joanne's cria before Christmas.

I have no excuse, none at all, not to sit down and spin for an hour or more every day, now that I'm between jobs again. And I've been slowly working on that cria since last winter. It's lovely and all, but I'm tired of it! So I have made up my mind that I will spin that and only that, do some every day, and get the stuff done, and be able to finally give Joanne her share of the yarn when I'm out there at Christmas.

Then and only then will I start spinning something else. I can look forward to that, and to having a nice pile of cria yarn for myself.

The wheel is out and I've done at least half a bobbin since yesterday. It's encouraging. Hopefully all that's required is a bit of determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment