Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Pick, Card, Spin, Repeat

February project goal: get the fleece from my aunt's sheep all spun, so I can knit the baby sweater she wants for her son's firstborn. This is going to be a job. Part is still white, part is already dyed. The white is going first. I got the picking done, and filled a bag with it, now I've started on the carding and spinning. I figure as long as I'm spinning it, I might as well spin all of it, not just what I think I need for the sweater.

Based on how fast the level in the bag is going down as I card, I figure it'll be 7-8 skeins of white total. (There may be a few darker hairs in the white, though, since someone has decided she likes to help keep the fluff from escaping while I card.)

Then will come the fun of the coloured stuff! I figure by then I will be happy to spin something not white, so royal blue and taupe will be a treat.

1 comment:

  1. The actual replica watches includes a design just about all its, however you can observe the sun and rain of these We mentioned previously, as well as I actually do not really think about which to become a poor tag heuer replica. The actual Rado HyperChrome 1616 had been revealed from Baselworld 2016, as well as snapped up my pecartier replica ukrsonal interest like a really good looking watch from the manufacturer lots of "watch people" could neglect. The fake rolex sale influenced through the brand's classic Cape Horn assortment of the actual past due sixties revisited along with brand new supplies along with a modern motion, the actual rolex replica uk is actually worth a significant appear through purchasers. Even though rolex replica uk offers historical versions within it's profile such as the Unique, Essential, Sintra, as well as Ceramic households – we're much more familiar with the actual traditional curved instances from the tag heuer replica uk as well as Diastar selections. As the state-of-the-art situation I will keep in mind had been the actual rolex replica associated with 2012, it isn't the look but instead the actual groundbreaking utilization of supplies, particularly within using high-tech ceramic, which Rado has generated it is status.

    ReplyDelete