Not a lot of excitement going on, but some progress.
The baby sweater is knitting up relatively fast, especially once I hit the plain knitting which doesn't require counting or looking at how the picture's coming along every few rows. I've just started the ribbing at the bottom, then it will only be the sleeves and buttonbands (and a bit of embroidery) to do. And it looks like I will have plenty of yarn left over to do a matching hat and booties (although I will leave those until later, I think, and tackle my other Ravellenic projects first).
And all testers from the Trickle scarf have reported back, with no serious issues, so I think I will try and get that finalized (and maybe posted) today. About time I got another pattern finished off.