Monday 2 May 2011

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Weekend Results
Good:
1. Finished Montreal Deb's mitts, and I think the revised pattern is still cute.

2. Lovely weather this weekend, got some work in the garden done, and planted a row of lettuce. Everything is going crazy.
3. Kit was destashing knitting magazines, and I found several I liked. Plus she lent me the TV series of  'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', so I'm looking forward to seeing that.
4. I made chocolate chip and pecan cookies.

Bad:
1. I completely zoned on the fact that I was supposed to be helping out at the OC Transpo unclaimed items sale on Saturday.
2. I also managed to forget some of my new magazines at a friend's on Sunday when I brought them for people to look at.
3. My laptop appears to be dying - it shut off several times randomly in the last week or so. I hope the newer one I was supposed to get comes through soon.

Ugly.
1. It's grey and rainy and it's Election day. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment